Melora’s New Zealand Manuka oil is extracted by a steam distillation process from the leaf and the stems of wild plants. The essential oil has rich source of sesquiterpenes correlated to the levels of β-triketone compounds referred to as Flavesone, Leptospermone, Isoleptospermone & Grandiflorone; and are collectively referred to as Manuka oil βeta-Triketones (MβTK). MβTK 30+ Manuka Oil contains no less than 30% total natural β-triketones. It contains medicinal relief properties that supports relief from quite a lot of bacteria such as staphylococcus, streptococcus and fungi such as T.mentagrophytes.
- Supports relief from mild bacterial or fungal infections such as muscle aches and cramps, warts, mouth ulcers, ringworms, sore throats
- Can be used as a part of your on a regular basis beauty and health regime as bath drops; for steam inhalation and as mouth wash
- Can also be used in cosmetics as an ingredient to moisturizer, shampoo or massage oil
- It’s soothing properties makes it incredibly effective for a variety of uses
- High level of activity and low toxicity makes Manuka Oil a very good ‘topical’, where Staphylococcus and/or Streptococcus are a major concern
- Independently tested and certified by MβTK
- Available in 10mL, 25mL 50mL and 100mL bottle
Melora is a diverse and unique range of Manuka honey and oil products sustainably and ethically sourced from remote coastal regions of New Zealand. Melora products bring together a unique blend of cultural heritage and modern technology to deliver a range of natural, Manuka-based products for health and well-being.
Melora products draw on the knowledge of New Zealand’s Maori people, who have used Manuka in their traditional medicine for centuries, at the side of the development of modern research and clinical study.
Pure New Zealand Manuka oil with no less than 30% of total natural β-triketones
Rich source of sesquiterpenes that supports potential medicinal relief from quite a lot of bacteria
Independently tested and certified by MβTK
Used to loosen up the skin, pleasant scent for aromatherapy and as a perfume
Pure steam distilled New Zealand Manuka oil is sustainably harvested, sharing economic benefits back to remote communities